|Place of Origin:||LIAONING|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||3~10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pieces/day|
Medical protective clothing refers to the special protective properties used by medical personnel (doctors, nurses, public health personnel, cleaning staff, etc.) and people entering specific medical and health areas (such as patients, hospital visitors, people entering infected areas, etc.) clothing. Its role is to isolate bacteria, harmful ultra-fine dust, acid and alkali solutions, electromagnetic radiation, etc., to ensure the safety of personnel and keep the environment clean.
Efficient protection against all kinds of bacteria, light and breathable, especially suitable for hot and humid environments, effective protection against particulate matter (type 5 protection) and limited liquid splashing (type 6 protection). The human body's sweat can be radiated outwards, but the harmful gases and moisture outside can't penetrate.
1. Gas-tight protective clothing
2.Non-gas dense protective clothing
3. Liquid-tight protective clothing
4. Spray dense protective clothing
5. Protective clothing for solid particles
6. Limited liquid spray protective clothing
Split protective clothing
Laboratory three-piece protective clothing
Weather-strip three-piece protective clothing
Pharmaceutical factory four-piece protective clothing
Waterproof bacteria-proof protective clothing
SMS Nonwoven Cloth Garment Raw Material:
Non-stick non-woven fabric + melt blown non-woven fabric + non-stick non-woven fabric + three-layer fiber mesh fabric
CE, EN943, EN14605, EN13982, EN 13034 and EN 340.
Can be used in non-sterile places such as clinics, wards, and test rooms of medical institutions.
|Surface moisture resistance||Not lower than the requirements of level 3 in GB / T 4745-1997|
|Breaking strength||Not less than 45N|
|Elongation at break||Not less than 30%|
|Filtration efficiency||Filtration efficiency of non-oily particles is greater than 70%|
|Flame retardant performance||Meet the requirements of Class B2 in GB 17591-1998|
|Antistatic||Not more than 0.6uC|
|Skin irritation||No skin irritation|
1. Choose the right size to completely cover the clothes inside.
2. Adhere the cuff, neckline and ankle with other suitable PPE products.
3. This item cannot protect against radioactive rays.
4. This item should be used with anti-static accessories.
5. Do not modify or repair this item.
6. If such items are contaminated or damaged, please discard and replace them in accordance with local laws and regulations.